Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor, PNC.
Don't miss your chance to be a part of the event people will be talking about. Hundreds of people will be at The Main Event - you'll want to be at the center of it all!
Limited Sponsorships are still available call the Foundation at 937.496.8516 to learn how you can be a part of The Main Event!
At the Dayton Metro Library, we're reimagining the very idea of "the Library..." transforming it to better serve the needs of our community. These new, exciting venues highlight just what's possible.
- •The Eichelberger Forum: Watch it come to life with great bands, expressive stories and pulsating fun to keep the party going all night.
- •The Atrium, presented by Shook Construction, evokes a positive energy from the moment you walk in the door.
- •The Great Reading Room, provides sweeping, thought-provoking views of Cooper Park, The Main Event guests will enjoy refreshments, live art creation, and music.
- •Parkside Place and Lounge, presented by Horan - Energized by views of the vibrant downtown, Parkside Place will be a top destination during The Main Event for live music, food and art.
- •The Theater Off Third: The Main Event guests will enjoy creative staging, live performances, and music to make it a memorable night.
In appreciation for your support, Venue Sponsors receive 10 tickets to The Main Event, creative logo placement and personalized activation, logo placement and/or name on all paid advertising, recognition on printed and digital signage, 1/2 page program ad, social media mentions and other benefits as agreed.
Libraries aren't just about finding a book - they're about finding your potential. Get hands-on as the sponsor of one of our featured areas.
- •The Imagine! Portal, presented by Sinclair is a whimsical bridge to imagination will be transformed for The Main Event into a grown-up wonderland where guests will write and illustrate an amazing gift for the next generation.
- •Opportunity Space, presented by CareSource Foundation, encourages guests of The Main Event to tinker and play with a maker lab full of circuits, 3D printers and tech to inspire new creations.
- •TeenEDGE, presented by Wright-Patt Credit Union, will be a hot spot of the night with gaming, virtual reality and more.
In appreciation for your support, Area Sponsors receive 6 tickets to The Main Event, recognition on printed and digital signage, 1/4 page program ad, social media mentions and other benefits as agreed.
Activity Hub Sponsors
The Library will be one of Dayton's favorite new destinations, and The Main Event will bring that to life! These activities show why you'll want to see (and be seen) at the new Main Library.
- •Community Room, presented by Miami Valley Regional Planning Commission, welcomes guests as they come together to create a special literary experience.
- •The Dayton Room, presented by Taft Law, gives guests of the Main Event a chance to dig into their own past and discover, "Who Do You Think You Are?"
- •The Welcome Experience, presented by the Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce, is the first hint that this event will exceed all expectations. Two valet stations, buskers and palpable excitement set the tone for a night unlike any other.
Be Our Guest Sponsors
The Library represents access for all and a friendly exchange of ideas. In that spirit, we are offering "Be Our Guest" sponsorships. For one price, you'll receive 4 tickets, and 4 tickets will be shared with the community. Sponsors may choose to direct tickets to: active military, loyal library volunteers or valued community/branch partners. Additionally, we'll thank you on our website and on digital signage at The Main Event for your generosity.
You are invited to participate as a sponsor of The Main Event with an in-kind gift. Media sponsorships, advertising, food/beverage and even services (security, decor, etc.) are just some of the great partnerships available to make you an integral park of The Main Event. Be in touch with a Dayton Metro Library Foundation representative to discuss your involvement and how we can put together a special package to say "thank you."
Call the Foundation at 937.496.8516 or email Megan at MCooper@DaytonMetroLibrary.org to learn more about sponsor opportunities and how you can be a part of The Main Event.