Skip to main content
Laptop and Tablet Rules of Use
By checking out a laptop or tablet for
in-Library use, the patron acknowledges:
- I will stay in the Library with the laptop or tablet.
- I understand that the loan period for each laptop or tablet is one hour, with extensions if no one is waiting.
- I will not borrow the laptop or tablet for another individual’s use.
- I will not tamper with the laptop or tablet’s hardware or software, attempt to load software, or attach unauthorized hardware to it. Flash drives or other storage devices and headphones are permitted.
- I understand that the laptop or tablet will be inspected before and after I check it out to see if any damage occurs while it is in my possession.
- I understand that failure to comply with any of these rules and guidelines may result in the loss of the privilege of borrowing a laptop or tablet and/or referral to a collection agency.
REV Oct. 2016
Find a Library Near You!