Dress for Success
How you present yourself to a potential employer really can make a difference. Your clothing, attitude, and enthusiasm all work together to give the impression of a serious, determined, and confident employee – or not.
Making a Positive First Impression - Lynda.com
- This video provides general advice on how to determine appropriate interview attire. Log in to Lynda.com with your Dayton Metro Library card
and PIN number.
Employment Interviewing: Seizing the Opportunity and the Job. Career Outlook (April 2016): 1. MasterFILE Premier, EBSCOhost.
- Brief general advice for appropriate interview attire.
Interview Attire - The Balance
- The linked articles on this page provide detailed advice on what to wear and what not to wear to an interview in various specific situations for
men and women.
Dressing For an Interview - Sinclair Community College
- Provides specific tips on dressing for an interview for men and women.
Clothes That Work
1133 S. Edwin C. Moses Blvd., Suite 392, Dayton, OH 45417, 937.222.3778
- This organization provides appropriate interview and work clothes for free or low cost, mostly through a network of referral partners. Visit their website for a list of referral partners and details about their services.