Skip to main content
Resume Building with
WinWay Resume Deluxe
Creating your Resume
- Open WinWay Resume Deluxe
- Select Create New Resume
- You are given two options:
- The Resume Wizard will ask questions about your experience, education, and career goals. It will then create a resume based on the information you provide.
- You may also edit the blank template that WinWay provides. Double-clicking into the various fields will allow you to add your own information.
Saving Your Resume
- Once your resume is created, you will need to save it or export it for use outside of WinWay (i.e. sending it to prospective employers).
- Go to the File tab and select Export.
- WinWay defaults to their own file format (.rsm) for Save and Save As commands. That may not be compatible with job and career software and websites.
- WinWay will ask if you want to spell check your document. This is always a good idea.
- Once the spell check is complete, you must select the format in which your resume will save.
- PDF (Acrobat) and RTF (MS Word) are two popular and compatible formats for job searching.
- When you select the format you would like, the File Export window appears and you then select the location to whichyou will save your resume.
(DesktopTabletPhone Layout) a A A