Skip to main content
Resume Building with
Creating your Resume
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Go to the File tab and select New.
- In the search bar, type “resume.”
- Select a template that fits your needs and preferences and click Create.
- Fill in the template with your personal information, educational experience, and work history.
Saving Your Resume
- Go to the File tab and select Save As.
- Select the folder into which you want to save your resume. You will also need to give your resume a file name.
- It is helpful to make the file name something a potential employer can locate easily and identify with you.
- i.e. John J. Jobseeker – Resume.docx
- Select Save.
(DesktopTabletPhone Layout) a A A