Main menu

Contact

Kettering Moraine Branch

About the Kettering Moraine Branch: The Kettering-Moraine Branch Library opened in March, 1958, adjacent to Fairmont High School on land donated by the Kettering Board of Education. The building was expanded in 1966 and again in 1996. A second branch library in Kettering, located at the intersection of Wilmington and Stroop, helped ease high demand and serve area residents better. The Kettering-Moraine Branch Library remains among those with the highest circulation in the system.

Address:
3496 Far Hills Ave., Dayton, Ohio 45429
Phone:
937-496-8938
Fax:
937-496-4338
© 2014 - 2016 Dayton Metro Library. All Rights Reserved - Privacy Policy
(Large DesktopTabletPhone Layout)