Main menu

Contact

Vandalia Branch

About the Vandalia Branch: Originally part of the Vandalia Township Building, the Vandalia Library opened in 1945. The Vandalia-Butler Board of Education donated a site for a new facility, which opened to the public in 1963. A major expansion in 1979 increased floor space, added a meeting room, and more shelving. The Vandalia Branch Library is among the top five branches for circulation in the system.

Address:
500 S. Dixie Dr., Vandalia, Ohio 45377
Phone:
937-496-8960
Fax:
937-496-4360
© 2014 - 2016 Dayton Metro Library. All Rights Reserved - Privacy Policy
(Large DesktopTabletPhone Layout)