What's happening with my library? - Northmont
What's happening with my library & where will it be located?
Sites are being explored for a location convenient for Northmont patrons.
What is the timing for my library?
- Design work will begin Fall 2015.
How can I be involved?
We will be hosting at least two public input sessions for each facility. Please enter your email address in the form to the right to be invited to sessions for the Northmont Branch.
What features are being planned for my new library?
• Dedicated space for Adults, Teens and Children with comfortable lounge and table seating
• Quiet Reading Area
• Interactive Marketplace providing easy access to new and popular materials
• Enhanced technology including: the largest number of Public Computers in a branch; short-term Internet Stations; and convenient, upgraded power and Wi-Fi connectivity
• Larger Meeting Room
• Group Study and Tutor Rooms
• Children's Story and Program Room
• Early Childhood Manipulative Activity Area to promote literacy and kindergarten readiness
• Partner and Evolution space for community programs, civic innovation, and future library service needs
• Food and beverage vending area