Help Shape Your New Neighborhood Library
Please join us for interactive forums with the architects who will be designing the soon-to-be renovated Kettering-Moraine Branch Library. Forums will be held at Town and Country Shopping Center in the Community Room off the Center Atrium, 300 East Stroop Rd., Kettering.
Session 1 – Community Characteristics, Timeline, and Building Site: Tuesday, September 16, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
Session 2 – Conceptual Designs: Tuesday, September 30, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
What's happening with my library? - Kettering-Moraine
What's happening with my library & where will it be located?
The Kettering-Moraine library at 3496 Far Hills Avenue will be renovated at the current location.
What is the timing for my library?
- Design work will begin in Summer 2014.
How can I be involved?
We will be hosting at least two public input sessions for each facility. Please enter your email address in the form to the right to be invited to sessions for the Kettering-Moraine Branch.
What features are being planned for my new library?
• Dedicated space for Adults, Teens and Children with comfortable lounge and table seating
• Quiet Reading Room
• Interactive Marketplace providing easy access to new and popular materials
• Easy to browse collections
• Enhanced technology including: more Public Computers and convenient, upgraded power and Wi-Fi connectivity
• Large Meeting Room
• Group Study and Tutor Rooms
• Children's Story and Program Room
• Early Childhood Manipulative Activity Area to promote literacy and kindergarten readiness
• Food and beverage vending area