What's happening with my library? - Huber Heights
What's happening with my library & where will it be located?
Sites are being explored for a new library in Huber Heights.
What is the timing for my library?
- Design work is scheduled to begin in late 2015.
How can I be involved?
We will be hosting at least two public input sessions for each facility. Please enter your email address in the form to the right to be invited to sessions for the Huber Heights Branch.
What features are being planned for my new library?
• Dedicated space for Adults, Teens and Children with comfortable lounge and table seating
• Quiet Reading Area
• Interactive Marketplace providing easy access to new and popular materials
• Easy to browse collections
• Enhanced technology including: more Public Computers and convenient, upgraded power and Wi-Fi connectivity
• Multiple rooms of varying size for Tutoring, Group Study, Programs and Meetings
• Children's Story and Program Room
• Early Childhood Manipulative Activity Area to promote literacy and kindergarten readiness
• Flexible space for community programs, civic innovation, and future library service needs
• Food and beverage vending area