What's happening with my library? - Burkhardt
What's happening with my library & where will it be located?
The Library is currently working to acquire a site.
What is the timing for my library?
Design is expected to beging in mid-to-late 2017.
How can I be involved?
We will be hosting at least two public input sessions for each facility. Please enter your email address in the form to the right to invited to sessions for the Burkhardt Branch.
What features are being planned for my new library?
• Dedicated space for Adults, Teens and Children with comfortable lounge and table seating
• Quiet Reading Area
• Interactive Marketplace providing easy access to new and popular materials
• Easy to browse collections
• Enhanced technology including: more Public Computers and convenient, upgraded power and Wi-Fi connectivity
• Large Meeting Room
• Group Study and Tutor Rooms
• Children's Story and Program Room
• Early Childhood Manipulative Activity Area to promote literacy and kindergarten readiness
• Flexible space for community programs, civic innovation, and future library service needs
• Food and beverage vending area