Greater Cincinnati’s SCORE Chapter will sponsor a half-day forum all about the business of food on Saturday, May 8. If your dream is to start a business in the fast growing food industry, or if you’ve started a food-related business within the past 2 years and want to understand growth strategies, then you’ll want to join SCORE for this event. The event will be held at the Sharonville Convention Center, Room 111 on May 8, starting at 8 a.m. Pre-registration is $15, registration at the door is $25.
- Meet local “success stories” and learn how they did it
- Learn about the “foodscape” in Cincinnati and how to be a part of it
- Ask questions of the pros who can help you avoid mistakes
- Learn the steps you need to follow to make your food business a reality
- Meet industry suppliers that are valuable resources to your business
- Network with your peers and share ideas on building your dream business
Full details, including keynote speakers and presentations and breakout sessions, are available here.